Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Look at these beautiful faces

I am so blessed!! Look at the beautiful faces I got to look at this weekend. I am working my way through all of their pictures, but just had to share these few. I should be ready for at lest one big post in the next few days. Enjoy and check back soon for their sneak peaks!!!!!






4 comments:

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest.

joymom said...

These are all great Jess!!! I can't believe your baby cousin is getting married!!! She is beautiful. I saw her mom at the post office the other day and I suspected she was mailing invitations. :-) The ones of the young girl by the fence are great and the beautiful family are wonderful too!!!

Wanda said...

Wonderful shots! Can't wait to see the rest. I love the ones you shown so far.