Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Amber's Bridal Shots

This is the sneak peek I promised Amber. I really had a great time with her. She is such a beautiful bride and who doesn’t love weddings. Amber, thank you for letting me spend a morning with you, it was lots of fun. I hope you like the shots we got. I can’t wait for you to see the rest. I wish you and Justin a lifetime of happiness and love. Love you both!!!
















8 comments:

joymom said...

Jessica these are BEAUTIFUL! I love them all!!!! Amber is a stunning and you did such a great job with the photography!!!! I really love the ones of her barefoot on the rocks with her reflection in the water!!!! I know her and Mary are going to love them all!!!!!

Wanda said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I especially love the ones at the pond! You did a fantastic job and I am very proud!

April said...

Wonderful job my friend!

Mandi said...

Beautiful set! I would have been so nervous walking on those rocks in my wedding dress that I probably would have gotten vertigo and fell in. I'm guessing she didn't. :-)

Constance said...

Gorgeous! I am especially fond of the ones with her on the rocks on the water. That seems to be the general concensus though!

joymom said...

Okay...so I looked at these again and I have to give props to the ones by the big beautiful door too!!! I just love them all! It makes me wish Jamey and I didn't elope and you were a photographer way back then!!!!

Wanda said...

I guess I'm going to be like Joy...I wish I could do this again to...but only the part of wearing the dress ;-) I never got to do the whole wedding dress, formal stuff either. I think all of the pictures look like something out of a magazine and it really makes this "old" girl want to do it too,lol!

Jess said...

Y'all are the best!!! I love all of you so much :)