Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Alternator

I can not believe it has taken me this long to get this posted. I should be ashamed for not sharing these sooner and letting all of you meet these guys. So without further adieu meet Josh, Jake, Alvin, Caleb, and Jonathan. They make up a heavy metal band out of Calhoun, GA called Alternator. I have never had the opportunity to photograph a band so I was more than a little nervous. Most guys do not like having their picture taken to begin with so I was not really sure what I was going to do with five guys. But this great group made it a blast. We had a lot of fun and got some good pictures for them to use. They all had a great sense of humor and were willing to do anything I asked of them, even if some didn’t like heights very much. I got over my nerves when I realized that they were easy going guys that had some ideas of their own. Heavy Metal is not my style but I hope I get the chance to hear them play. I have no doubt they put on a heck of a show, plus I can say “oh, I know the band”.

Thanks guys for being willing to do what ever I asked of you. I really appreciate your time and I hope you like your pictures. I hope that they are what you were looking for and I can’t wait till we get a chance to work together again!














6 comments:

Constance said...

Those are awesome! so can we hear them online somewhere?

Mandi said...

Cool! I really like the shot of the whole group on the fire escape.

April said...

love it, love it love it!

Constance said...

I checked their music out on myspace thanks to that handy link of yours and they are definately some good hardcore metal! Which I like! Your photos look awesome on their page too!

joymom said...

These are great Jess! I know you were nervous about this session but you did great! I love the locations and backdrops you chose for them.

Wanda said...

Great shots! I know these guys were proud...you did a wonderful job and got some really unique photos!