Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just a quick one for now.......

I am really in the mood to get some new shots of my two cuties. They are changing and growing so much and come on I am a mom who loves showing off her babies. For my kids though it has to be just the right place and they have to be just in the right mood to actually make this happen. We made an attempt yesterday with not to much luck, but I had to share these few. They have really taken a liking to this silly boggin'. Which I really wouldn't care, but it is not even a cute little boggin'. Oh, well here are a few that I processed real quick. I will post more later if I have anything worth sharing. Also, be on the look out for Noah's opening day and a few of his games.




5 comments:

April said...

I love and miss your boys so much! Joseph looks so much his Uncle Aaron in that first pic to me :-)

joymom said...

I love the pictures of your little guys. I really wish I could see them...and you more than I do. I cannot believe how much they have grown!

Mandi said...

They really are growing and changing so much. Joseph looks more like a little boy than a toddler now. Nice pics. :-)

Constance said...

They are getting so big! I think the silly boggin is cute! Of course, they are cute anyway! lol!

Wanda said...

I'm prejudiced! I think Joseph looks like me (I wish!) They are growing so terribly fast. I am so grateful that Jess posts pictures so often....at least we can look back at them and say, "I remember that"! I wish I could spend more time with all of you!