Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"R" and "S" updated

Updated with a few more from my Easter session with "R" and "S". They are just too cute not to share. Joy, I can not wait for you to see them all. I think you are going to have a hard time deciding with ones to frame 8-)





Another sneak peek, because I know that their momma is probably dying to see SOMETHING! Now I am very partial to these little ones as well. Looking at “R” automatically makes me think of her sweet and beautiful momma and then there is “S” he is a little man after my own heart. This is about as much “Easter” theme as your going to get out of me, but don’t they look so cute all decked out. “R” loved hunting for the eggs and “S” was just happy to be there. He is very much “monkey see, monkey do”. I was lying on my stomach snapping a few of his big sister and I look over and he is on his belly looking at me smiling, much to his mom’s dismay. They are just so dang cute. “J” thanks so much for letting me spend some much over due time with your wonderful and beautiful babies. I will have more for you to droll over later; this will have to hold you for now!




3 comments:

joymom said...

Oh my gosh Jess...I LOVE them!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to take do another session with us! You realize you are feeding my addiction to pictures of my kids! They are only young once and I am so glad I know a really great photographer to help me chronicle their childhood! Love ya! Joy

Wanda said...

These are fantastic!  I can't wait to see the rest.  J, I know you are proud of these two, they are special...Jess, you are getting better every time you do this...;-)

Mandi said...

Wonderful! I hardly ever get to see Joy anymore, but I am really enjoying watching her sweet babies grow up into such beautiful children through your photographs. :-)