Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What a cutie pie

I got a chance to spend an afternoon with “K”. See, we have an understanding, she goes and does what ever she wants and I follow around behind her. It works out very well and really the way I prefer to take pictures of little ones. It is so cool to see what catches their attention. “K” really is such a cute little one and has such a great personality. She is such a happy and smart little girl. It’s now wonder, she has such a sweet momma and is surrounded by people that love her. “A” thank you so much for choosing me to take “K’s” spring pictures. I had such a good time and loved spending just a little while with you both. I can’t wait to get all of you in front of my camera and tell “K” I still have my flower! Here are just a few from our time together. I had a really hard time narrowing it down and I still went into picture over load.













3 comments:

Mandi said...

That is a FABULOUS set of portraits!!!

joymom said...

I love these!!!! She is just a beautiful little girl and I think you captured her perfectly. I know Amanda will love them!!!!

Denna Wallace said...

aw I love them ....