Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Meet Rylie, Vanessa, and Raual

I had the pleasure of spending an entire afternoon with this very sweet family. This little family has come to mean a great deal to my grandparents and after meeting and spending the day with them I see why. They seem to be caring kind people and I enjoyed getting to know a little more about them. Look at this little guy, isn’t he just the cutest?!?! And what a good baby he is, always smiling, so happy, but with parents like his I can’t say I blame him!

To Vanessa and Raual, thank you so much for letting me spend time with your family. Thank you for all you have done for my grandparents, it really means the world to me.
I look forward to seeing you all again soon.




















3 comments:

April said...

what a precious family!

Mandi said...

Those are adorable!!!

joymom said...

Those pictures are wonderful Jess!!! What a sweet and expressive little man! I love them all and really love all of the hats on him.