Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Friday, November 13, 2009

The Chatman Family

There isn't anything I like more than a family willing to roll around in the leaves! I got to spend a whole morning with this beautiful family and we had so much fun enjoying to fall weather. What is better to a kid than playing in a huge leaf pile? These little ones were so dang cute doing it! Tonya and Jeffery have such wonderful hearts and are raising such amazing kids. Just being in their presences you can feel how much they all love one another and how much fun they have together as a family.

Thank you so much Tonya and Jeffery for letting me in to your world for a morning, it was so much fun! You have such beautiful, funny, amazing little one!




















I had to say something about this picture. When I first downloaded it, the phrase "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" came to mind. Even the light hitting her face makes it seem as though she is looking into a mirror and that little hand fixing her hair, its just to cute! :)






3 comments:

April said...

awesomesauce my friend, pure unfiltered awesomesauce! I want that little girls costume...for myself, not my 6 year old daughter. Is that weird?

joymom said...

These are excellent Jess! I love all of them. The fun in the leaves captures the magic of fall perfectly. You did some a great job of capturing the joy and love of this beautful family!

Constance said...

This is awesomeness! Really! Pat yourself on the back or something.