Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Just one...ok two for Haven

I know that Haven is busting at the seems for just a quick look, so I chose two that I had processed real quick to share. Haven, I can't wait for you to see the rest!!!



2 comments:

April said...

sweet!

joymom said...

Wonderful shots and we all can't wait to see the rest!