Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Wallace's big day

As usual I am late getting things posted. To be honest I wasn't sure where to really being with these. There are just so many that I love. I went with just a few of my favorites. This wedding was just so perfect. I felt very honored to be included on Deanna and Cam's big day. To see all of their hard work come together to create such a beautiful and memorable day was special to everyone involved. Watching the two of them truly enjoy their special day put a smile on every one's face.

Deanna and Cam, thank you so much for including me. I wish the two of you a long and happy life together.





This is probably my favorite shot. I snapped it right after the "I do" and you may kiss the bride. They just look so happy and relieved to finally be at this point! All the craziness is behind them and they can begin their lives together.







Kids make weddings so much fun!!



3 comments:

April said...

So awesome, brought me back to the wedding day :-) Love you!

Denna Wallace said...

i love them !!!

joymom said...

These are simply beautiful Jess!!! You did a wonderful job at capturing such precious moments!!! I am addicted to looking at the pictures you take!