Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cam & Deana Bridals

I had the pleasure of once again assisting my dear friend April with a wedding. Deana and Cam were high school sweet hearts and have spent the last six years looking forward to this one day.
I was so happy to be included. Deana, being a photographer herself wanted her bridals taken before hand so things would be just right and not rushed (this is a great way to do things in my opinion). So a week before the big day, they got all dressed up and we got a whole afternoon to point our cameras at this beautifully in love couple. They were so much fun to work with and look how gorgeous they are! I can’t wait to get the actual wedding posted!!

Enough rambling, here are the bridals from my wonderful afternoon with new friends!

























2 comments:

joymom said...

Jessica these are beautiful!!!! I love them all! The love and romance really shines through in your pictures and you captured the couple perfectly! I love the vivid photo on the bridge!!!!

Mandi said...

Beautiful!!!