Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Three cuties (sneak peek)

I am a little behind as of tonight, I promise I have a very good excuse (I will blog that on my personal when I get a chance, it is a very, very, funny story) Anyway, I got a call Friday from a very good friend of mine saying that her and her three cute babies were going to be in town for a while that afternoon, could I come meet them and snap some pictures. Well OF COURSE!!! I have been wanting to point my lens at these cute faces for a while now, so I jumped on it. The weather had other ideas and we did not get the sunshine we were hoping for, but we still managed to snatch a few cute pictures. Honestly, I normally spend anywhere from an hour and a half to two hours with a family, especially with three little ones. With it being on a Friday afternoon, I had to drag my two with us. Needless to say they were not as into mommy taking pictures as mommy was. So, I will just say that we had a mini session, it lasted about 45 mins to maybe an hour. It was fun though and I can not wait to get them in front of my camera again very soon. Jess, her is your sneak peek. I can not wait for you to see the rest and thanks again for letting me spend some time with you all, can’t wait to see y’all again soon.






2 comments:

April said...

Oh my goodness! How beautiful are they? Love it, love it, love it!

Mandi said...

Sweet! :-)