Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

“J” is such a trooper; she is so willing to let me test anything and everything out on her. Nothing is too much and she just goes with the flow. I will have to say that I had the best time in the back alleys of Rome. We found some perfect locations that I will be sure to use again. “J” is such a natural beauty that it is not hard to get good pictures of her.
We changed settings a good bit and in each different location we had success. I am just so happy with the way these turned out and I hope you will be to “J”. I tried out some new/different lighting and color techniques, played around some in photo shop, so I am sure not all of these are going to be what you expect. I really had fun editing these pictures. Thank you so much for you time and willingness “J”. You are such a sweetie to be my…… (For lack of a better word) Ginny pig. I am so looking forward to out next practice session. Thanks again! Sorry for the over- load people!















4 comments:

Mandi said...

You got a lot of great shots!

April said...

She is such a beautiful model! Great locations!

Anonymous said...

Great Shots!! "I see improvement" ;)

Anonymous said...

I love love love em' nikki your the best!!!!

"J"