Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Mother and Son

I do not know how in the world I could have forgotten such a wonderful woman and her handsome son. I guess I just got all excited with the Christmas stuff. Any way, I can throw them in now. I got to spend an entire afternoon with a life long friend and her amazing son. Since none of us can really remember anything before we were five or six, that makes “J” a life long friend. We grew up in the same neighborhood and would walk almost everyday to meet each other. I have such great memories with her. Now that we are all grown up it is wonderful to see what a kind and loving mother she is. Her son “C’ is an amazing kid and reminds me so much of his mom. He was such a trooper. Although it was cold and no boy at any time likes to have their picture taken, he did everything I ask of him, even though all he really wanted to do was explore the new area he was in. The few I was able to catch with out them noticing are my favorites, you can see how much they love one another and how much fun they have together. So, “J” here is you a small peek of what we got and I can not wait for you to see the rest. I hope you enjoy and I look forward to seeing you both again soon.





1 comments:

April said...

I have already expressed my sentiments on these portraits elsewhere, but I just have to say that I love the new logo and look of this blog! Way to go hot mama!