Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

“K” is a very happy, humorous, fun, and lively three year old. On the day of her session she decided that she would pull out every princess out fit she had. Trying to catch her in the adorable little outfit her momma had decked her out in was quit hard, but we still managed to capture a few good shots. I did not get as many portraits of “k” as I had hoped, however I did catch her just being herself. This session was really more of a tester to see how she would do in the spring when we give it another shot. I just wanted to share a few of our short time together. She was bundles of fun to spend the morning with and I look forward to seeing her again in the spring.









2 comments:

April said...

What a beautiful little angel! I think that the best portraits of kids are the candids shot of them when they are total in the zone of being nothing short of who they really are! I am sure that her mom and dad will be very pleased! Great work, as always my friend!

Mandi said...

She's so cute! I love the one of her hand over her face - how sweet!