Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Stoner Family

I finally finished editing the photos for those three little angles I got to spend an afternoon with. Sorry for the over load, but I wanted to make sure that Jessica could see what we got. Hopefully Jess, we can get the weather to work in our favor next time and I will make sure to leave my cuties at home! I hope you like what you see and I can't wait to see you all again soon. Thanks again!!!



















3 comments:

April said...

ohhh such sweetness! The photos are beautiful, great work Jess!

Mandi said...

Those are awesome!!! You captured some wonderful expressions.

Jess said...

Thank you both, I really don't think this was my best session, but it sure was fun......look at how cute they are they are just as sweet and I got hugs when we were through!!