Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Monday, July 27, 2009

A very cute 2 year old!

This is Jac, a very cute, active, and funny two year old. Jackson has the best facial expressions of any little kid I have ever seen! I had a great time just following him around for the morning, plus his sweet momma was a pleasure to talk to. You could tell how much she adores her sweet little one and Jac keeps his momma on her toes. I have a feeling looking at those beautiful eyes of his, that his momma is going to have to beat the little girls off with a stick when he grows up!

Christina thank you so much for choosing me to capture some precious memories of Jackson. Like I have mentioned, I am having major computer problems, so I am very sorry for the delay. I hope you like them as much as I do and I can not wait to get the whole family in front of my camera very soon.





















5 comments:

April said...

What a cute little guy! These are just beautiful Jessica! Great job honey!

Mandi said...

What a cutie!!!

joymom said...

I love these!!!! You did a wonderful job with him!!!I really love the one with his little face bathed in sunlight!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am proud to say that this is my grandson - what a wonderful job in capturing his personality and his grandfathers blue eyes. You are awesome at what you do!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!! They are beautiful! These pictures are everything I could of hoped for!

Christina