Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Simply Jenna

I am going to tell you all now that you will probably get tired of my post regarding Miss Jenna; I just have so many good ones of her and am finding it very hard to narrow it down. This is just the tip of the ice burg. Look at that beautiful face, what camera wouldn’t love her?!? She is such a beautiful and wonderful young lady. I am so worried about not being able to convey how special she really is in these pictures. Jenna is one of those people that has a contagious smile, a good kind heart, and bright spirit. She comes by it honestly; her family seems so kind and loving as well (Hello Grandmom!)

I can see all the possibilities her life has and I am so excited for her and what her future holds, she is going to do such great things. It shines so brightly within her, you couldn’t miss it!
Jenna thanks to you and your grandmother both for spending the morning with me. I had a great time getting to know a little about you both. I can not wait to get you in front of my camera again very soon.




















6 comments:

joymom said...

These are beautiful!!! You did a fantastic job Jess!!!!! This beautiful young lady and her family should be extremely pleased with your work!!! Tis the season for senior portraits and anyone who hire you will be extremely fortunate!

Jess said...

Awww thank you my friend!! Hopefully they will like them and she will tell all of her Senior buddies :)

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job!  And you were right, the camera does love this young lady.  I was thinking that I would hate to have to pick a favorite, until I saw the last one.  Once again, you get better every time.

Wanda said...

Wonderful job! You just keep getting better and better. I absolutely love these! It also helps to have a great model...but still...you did a great job with all of them. Keep up the good work!

April said...

So beautiful! Great Job!

Sherrie Bennett said...

Beautiful photos..... We are really pleased with your work. I have told lots of people about you. Hope they will contact you soon! Thanks so much...