Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A very late sneak peek for Bethany & Brian

Here is just a small sneak peek that I should have had posted several days ago. I can't wait to get the rest edited and loaded so y'all can check them out. Bethany looked beautiful, Brian was just handsome and I can't wait to share the rest of their wonderful day with you all.




This was the flower girl.....little Ella. Tell me she is not the cutest thing you have ever seen!!!!

2 comments:

joymom said...

These are wonderful!!!! The one of Bethany is beautiful...I love the glow! You captured Brian looking very happy and relaxed and that is the most precious picture of the most adorable flower girl I have ever seen! Great job girlie!!!! I cannot wait to see the rest of what you post!

Mandi said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see the whole set. :-)