Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wild Wedding

I love fun and unique people, actually the more different the better. They always seem to be the people having the best time. Let me also tell you that I love beautiful/handsome people, they make for such great pictures. Thanks to my dear friend April I got to tag along to another wedding and it had more than its fair share of gorgeous and unique people. I had always thought that weddings were supposed to be hectic and nerve racking, mine was and every one I have attended since was. Not this one. With this one it was just a nice day with a bunch of very close friends hanging out. Minus the wedding attire you would have thought it was just a normal Saturday night with all of them hanging out and catching up. I will have to admit I was a little shocked when I got to the grooms room and found tattoos, strange earrings, and the cutest kid ever with a Mohawk (who doesn’t like a cute Mohawk?!?!?) I was thrilled; remember I love different and handsome! This was the best group of groomsmen. They had great senses of humor, willing to do what ever, all such cuties and didn’t complain about having my camera shoved in their faces. I even managed to make them laugh once or twice. So, to Chris, Dylan, Russ, and Dad (I have no idea what Chris’s dads name was, I just called him Dad the whole time….sorry) thanks for letting me spend an afternoon hanging out with you all. Chris and Teila thank you so much for including April and I in your day, it was beautiful and fun. I wish the two of you lots of happiness, love and laughter. Hang on to the friends you have they are all such special people, beautiful inside and out. Now you all need to go over and check out April’s blog where you can get the really beautiful and wonderful wedding shots from the big day! To April, thank you so much for letting me tag along, not only did I get to take lots of great pictures I got to spend a much needed afternoon with my best bud!




See how cool they were!




Told y'all he was the cutest kid ever with a Mohawk

Gotta love the shoes man









3 comments:

joymom said...

I love these photos and would have loved to have gone to that wedding!!! You and April both did such a great job with the photography!

April said...

You did great dude, but then again, that's why I always make you tag along ;-)

Mandi said...

Beautiful pics! I made Luke look at the mohawk and begged him to get one, but he said no. My kids are so conventional. :-(