Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

One Special Cousin

When I get an e-mail or call from one of my beautiful cousins to take pictures of them I jump at the chance. They are all such beautiful young women who are finding their paths in the big wide world. I love being able to capture them through the various stages in their journeys. Each one is different, unique and did I mention beautiful. The e-mail came this time from the baby of us all Tiffany. She is special, because she is the baby and well she is just special. Her life is just beginning and I see such great things when I look into those eyes. Her heart though it has been put to the test is still full of love and hope. I was so thankful for the opportunity to snap a few pictures of her, but mostly just to be able to spend an afternoon with her. I will not over load this post with a lot of pictures, just a few of my favorites.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new pictures! Tiff, you look as beautiful as always....I just hate that you are growing up so fast!

April said...

She has grown up into such a beautiful young woman! Great Job Jessica, those pictures are just lovely!

Mandi said...

Wow! She is a beautiful young lady. Great pics. :-)

joymom said...

Look at little Tiffany!!! I mean...grown up Tiffany. :-) Tiffany, Amber and Erica will always be like 10 years old in my mind no matter how many pictures I see of them all grown up! Time does fly and they have all turned into beautiful young women!!! You capture them all so elegantly...good job chickie!

Momma Missi said...

Tiffany is an absolutely beautiful young woman and you have captured her perfectly! I love all of these pictures and cannot wait for you to photograph my granddaughter!