Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Miss Haven

This is Haven, isn’t she beautiful? I have known Haven a long time and watched her grow into the sweet and beautiful person she is today. Her smile is infectious and she is as good natured as they come.

Haven, thank you so much for spending a day with me and my camera. I can not wait to get you in front of it again soon. I hope that you like what we got as much as I do!!














2 comments:

Mandi said...

She is beautiful! That last one is breathtaking. :-)

Wanda said...

Great looking shots....great looking model! I especially like the ones in front of the fence. The colors are fantastic!