Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Aaron and Teresa's big day!!!!

So I am finally getting around to posting my out of town wedding. This wedding is very special to me. With due right, I got a new sister out of the deal. Not only did I get to witness the coming together of two very special people I got to photograph it. I got to boss folks around, I got to make people smile, and I got to capture memories for them that will last a life time. Plus as an added bonus we got to spend some much over due time with friends that we haven’t seen in years. The whole wedding weekend was just fantastic!

To Aaron and Teresa, I wish you a life time of happiness and love. May your love for each other only grow and your happiness never end. Thank you so much for including us on your very special day. We love you both more than you know!




























2 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow! Those are great! They both look SO happy.
I really wish we could have been there.

joymom said...

Simply beautiful!!!! I love them! The happiness just shines through your work.