Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

A small sneak peek from the Baxter wedding

I am trying to get caught up and am little late in getting my last wedding posted. I know that Dana is dying to see something, so for now I am only sharing two. Yes, just two….I know its killing you all! I have so many great shots from their beautiful day to share. Make sure to come back and see the rest soon.






3 comments:

joymom said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE OTHERS!!!!

Rebekah said...

Ohhhhh... PRETTY! I can't wait to see the others!!! I DEFINATELY can't wait for you to do my wedding in September.

Wanda said...

Great start...can't wait to see the rest. Beautiful!