Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

A beautiful bride

Ok, so up next is still of my dear sweet but also beautiful friend Rebekah Beaver. I just thought she was such a beautiful bride I talked her into doing some bridals. We had such a good time. She actually came all the way out to the sticks, let me drag her around the farm in her wedding gown, and she smiled while I did it! It was so much fun to just spend the day with her and her bridals turned out lovely!!



















4 comments:

April said...

She is a brave lady to go trotting around the country side in that gown, but look what she has to show for it now? These are just lovely!

Rebekah said...

Didn't even mind the bee sting!!!! Thanks so much for this Jess! It was great just spending the day with you and making those memories, but now I have these pictures to hold onto the special memories of my dress and being the "bride." Love ya!

Wanda said...

I love the way the elegance of the gown just seems to go with the "farm" background. My favorite has to be the one of her standing under the tree and you see her from the back. Truly lovely job. The wedding pictures were fantastic too!

joymom said...

These are all wonderful! Beautiful pictures, taken of a beautiful bride on a beautiful day!!! I think more brides should get as much out of their wedding gown as possible!