Hello and Welcome

JCole photography is based in Rome, GA and covers the surrounding areas. I am a natural light, lifestyle, on location portrait photographer. This gives me the ability to make your session as easy and stress free as possible with out the confines of a studio. I love meeting new faces and will make our time together as special as possible. So, sit back, look everything over, and give me a call when you’re ready to book your session. Thanks for stopping by and please visit again anytime.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Elliott's

I was trying to find a good starting point for my new blog and had decided to start with the Glenn's, but as I was looking through my portfolio I just have to throw this family in here as well. I actually did them before the Glenn's. Their family session just went so well and we had so many great shots that I just had to share. I hope you enjoy.








1 comments:

Mandi said...

Those are great! What a sweet family! I *love* the one of the mom and her twins. :-)